Dates – 3-4 August 2019
Location – Harcourt, Victoria (near Bendigo)
The weekend is targeted at intermediate level athletes looking to advance their skills and training techniques.
Brief Weekend Outline (location details provided once registered) –
Saturday 3rd August 2019
- Morning – 8am RUN – interval session for run pacing lessons
- Afternoon – 12pm SWIM – triathlon skills and training 2pm
- Evening – 4pm Stretching session @tread_harcourt
Sunday 4th August 2019
- Morning- 9am – BIKE – Group roll and structured efforts for triathlon racing.(if weather turns nasty, trainer session instead…bring your trainer!)
- Afternoon – 12pm RUN – drills, technique. Good technical running off the bike
- ONLY 20 spots available.
- Just $150 per person for the 2 day camp. (or $100 for one day)
- www.emmacarney.comtraining programmes available to attendees for a reduced rate post camp
- Accommodation available @tread_harcourt for an additional $100 per person for two nights (twin share) including breakfast supplies.
- Lunch and Dinner not included.
Register interest here