Mid Winter Motivation July 13-14 Weekend
Dates – 13-14 July 2019
Location – Harcourt, Victoria (near Bendigo)
Cost – Just $150 per person for the 2 day camp or $100 for 1 day (ONLY 20 spots available)
The weekend is targeted at intermediate level athletes looking to advance their skills and training techniques.
(location details provided once registered) –
Saturday 13th July 2019
- Morning – 8am RUN – interval session for run pacing lessons
- Afternoon – 12pm SWIM – triathlon skills and training 2pm
- Evening – 4pm Stretching session @tread_harcourt
Sunday 14th July 2019
- Morning- 8am RUN – trail run for running economy
- Afternoon – 12pm BIKE – Group roll and structured efforts for triathlon racing.(if weather turns nasty, trainer session instead…bring your trainer!)
@tread_harcourt $100 per person for two nights (twin share) including breakfast supplies.
Enquire here – http://www.treadharcourt.com.au
Camp Inclusions –
- Exclusive training sessions conducted and designed by Emma
- Opportunities for one-on-one training advice tips with Emma
- www.emmacarney.comtraining programmes available to attendees for a reduced rate post camp
- Complete access to Emma during the camp, including Q&A session
- Learn advice and tips that helped Emma throughout her career
- Analysis and feedback on your swim, bike and run by Emma
- Graded skill-appropriate training sessions
- A chance to train alongside one of the sports legends
By clicking ‘Register Interest’ below, you are confirming that you have accepted the Emma Carney Waiver Indemnity Release Form.
Register interest now!
Note: To secure your place, all payments due July 10 (1 week prior to training weekend).